Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun Week

It was a fun Memorial Day weekend. Saturday got to go to the movies with my hubby. We went and saw Wolverine, not the best but worth seeing once. Then went shopping with my sisters that was a lot of fun. I love shopping, and being with my girls! Later on that night Aaron made us a nacho casserole, it was actually pretty good. Then we watched a movie called Yes Man, with Jim Cary in it. It was pretty funny. It was a nice relaxed day, went to church took a nice long nap then cooked us some cocacola pork tenderloin. It was really tasty. Aaron is an amazing cook! Then on Memorial Day me, Aaron and Aaron's family hiked up the trail to Mount Timpanogos cave and went though the cave. Burr it was cold in there but lots of fun to get out on beautiful warm day and go hiking, even though I am super sore still :) I was so upset I forgot to bring my camera, I always do that :(. Oh well it was still a blast. Then we got treated to some pizza afterwords. It has been such a good week, just getting to be with Aaron after work is awesome. I'm glad he is done with school. Then tonight we are going to the Temple, I love going to the Temple it is just an amazingly beautiful feeling to go inside. And I just feel content and happy. Then tomorrow is my Natalie's birthday. She is going to be 14, I can't believe it she has grown up so fast I remember going to hospital after she was born. She was actually born on Memorial day. Then Saturday she wants to go to raging waters, I'm excited I love to go swimming, but only in pools. Lakes freak me out with all the fishes. Fun stuff, I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad, Jim and I really like Wolverine! We liked Star Trek too. Anyway, I'm glad you two are so happy! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star Trek was really fun, I enjoyed that one. Not as much as Aaron he liked Star Trek before the movie. Wolverine I liked but not as much as I thought I would. Not sure what I was expecting. Not bad though. Much love :)

    ReplyDelete