Thursday, May 21, 2009
Dance!
Yesterday Aaron and I went with my family to go watch my little sister Natalie in her dance recital. It was lots of fun! Natalie is an amazing little dancer. She did such a good job! She looked like she was having fun and she remembered all of her steps I didn't see one mistake, and she had like 7 dances to do or more. I'm way impressed. I love to dance and seeing her dance made me want to go dancing and reminded me of when I danced in high school that was a blast. I miss dancing it is one of my favorite things to do. I think I may have to find a dance class to sign up for. After the recital we all (my fam, me and my hubby) went to Leatherbys and got some icecream. I got the peanut butter cup its vanilla icecream with hot fudge and hot peanut butter on top. Yumm!! Then Aaron and I came home and ate some dinner, yeah desseret before dinner is the best. haha. It was such a fun night. Tonight is the season premire of So You Think You Can Dance, I'm so excited its such a fun show. We invited my family to come over tonight to eat dinner and watch SYTYCD. We are going to have a blast. So this will be my week of Dance! :) Yay dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know Nattie was doing dance, that's so cool!
ReplyDeleteYep she is taking a class at school. She love it.
ReplyDelete