Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Water fun
Last Friday was my little sister Natalie's birthday. Us and the fam went to Famous Daves for some good ol' southern bbq. You get so much food there its crazy but really good. Aaron and I shared a plate purfect for two people. My Mom made Natty an icecream cake it was so cute how she decorated it. It was a log with cute bugs on top with Happy Birthday Natalie written in icing. She got all kinds of fun stuff. Then Saturday Aaron went golfing with his family and then came home and cleaned the house for me, <3. Mean while I went to the store and got some food-ige, then went to my cousins baby shower and then me and my siblings went to raging waters, but it turned cold so we didn't stay too long. Then as we were about to leave raging waters it started to rain just in time. Then I went home to be with my awesomly handsome amazing husband. :) Then Sunday I gave the closing prayer in sacrament meeting, talk about scary. Even though I wasn't all that scared because I had taken a benedryl and that makes me super tired so I was too tired to be too scared. Yay for benedryl.... I guess haha. I also had a lesson to give sunday, I'm always super intimidated to get in front of people and talk. You would think that having a class of 12 and 13 year olds would be easier.... well it kind of is but isn't at the same time. After church Aaron and I headed over to my parents house we played monopoly and of course Aaron won, the titan of games. We then had an awesome dinner, some italian chicken and rice pilaf. Super tasty my mom is a great cook. I'm glad I had her to teach me how to cook, or else I would probably be cooking ramen each night. haha. I'm sure Aaron is glad too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I'm a shrewd game player. Win once, then no one ever lets you win again. :) The once is totally worth it though. Muhaha (Evil Smile)
ReplyDeleteHaha so true :)
ReplyDelete