Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life is awesome!

Aaron and I have been married now for almost 4 months. And it is great I love it! I love having him with me always. Its really hard to go to work in the mornings, because I just want to be with him all the time. Aaron just finished school. Kudos to him because I tried and didn't have the patience for school. Maybe someday. I'm glad he's done, and proud of him too. Now we are in the hunt for a home to buy. Hopefully we can find on fast and get moved in and decorate and have a good ol' time. I like our little apartment now though. Its a good place to live, its about half way in between both of our works so that has been nice. We did have a problem with it a couple weeks ago. The basement had water leaking into it from the outside so the landlord came and pulled up the carpet and brought in some fans to try and dry the carpet, but that didn't work. And let me tell you our house stunk so badley, it was nasty. So we called him again, then he came and pulled out the carpet so now our house smells a whole lot better, so we have an unfinished room. But its all good we have one other bedroom for storage. But some mattrices that were down there got ruined. So sad but what do ya do. I'll be posting some pics of our wedding and other things later.

No comments:

Post a Comment