Aaron and I had a great weekend. He is such a sweetheart he got me some flowers for mothers day, because I'll be the mama of our future babies. They are so pretty, all kinds of pink flowers, he knows me well :) . For our date night we walked around Temple Square and took some photos of the pretty tulips and the temple and ourselves too, got to get those too.




It was a bit chilly but so much fun! Then we headed over to the Navoo Cafe and got some tasty food. If you haven't been there before I highly recommend it, it is super good. We also watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a strange movie I don't think I liked it very much. It was just way too weird. Then on Saturday we went up to Aaron's parents house. His mother asks her boys to wash her windows each year for mothers day. He, his family and I washed his parents house's windows, a lot of work but when we all work together it went pretty fast. Those boys did such an amazing job the windows looked great. We also got an amazing breakfast and lunch, for our spoils :). Mmm...mmm... good! Last Sunday I was called to be a Sunday school teacher for 12-14 year olds. I'm super nervous about it, but all I can do is have faith that the Lord would not have called me to this calling if I was not ment to be there. But I sat in on the class this week and the kids were good, but that isn't the whole lot the boys that are in my class are passing the sacrament for a care center for the month of May. So we'll see if its still a good class when the rest come. But I'll just do my best. After church I made some potato salad, with some help from my hubby. Then we headed to my parents house for Mothers day. I love my momma so much I'm glad we got to spend mothers day with her. I got her some way cute brown dress pants. My family made some yummy dinner, pork sandwiches with homemade oh so tasty rolls. Mmm... mmm.... tasty!! We took our spoils and went on a picnic to Murray Park. It was a lot of fun, we ate and played badmitton. Always a helarious sport :) but way fun. All around great weekend. Well until next time. Peace. :)
Those pictures turned out amazing. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks babe!
ReplyDelete