Friday, May 15, 2009

Jammy jam jam

Yesterday I went over to my parents house and I made my very first batch of canned strawberry jam. Its always fun to spend time with my mom and sisters. We had lots of fun. We went to the store to buy some sure gel and some sugar to make the jam with. I went and bought the strawberries the day before at macy's with my hubby. I feel bad I left him home all alone, but he is such a sweetheart he wanted me to go have some fun with my family. I made 9 jars of jam, 6 out of 9 jars sealed I was so happy. I was like 6 out of 9 isn't bad for the first time ever making jam. Then I headed home to my Aaron, I missed him so. Then this morning when I woke all 9 jar's lids had sealed. I also taste tested it and tasted pretty dang good if I do say so myself :) . Yay!! Success!! Fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment