Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Up

Over the weekend Aaron and I went and saw the movie Up. I really liked the movie I thought it would be this cute happy show, but holy cow I cried at least twice during the movie. I know I know kind a lame to cry at an animated show but it was just so sad. Now I won't ruin it for those who have not seen it yet. But let me tell you it is a movie with a lot of emotions sad, happy, funny, and sweet. I loved the show and would highly recommend you go see if you have not yet. On Friday we also saw another movie it was New in Town, not the best movie but better than you would have thought it could be. We spent a lot of time over the weekend with Aaron's family, it was a lot of fun I enjoy being with them. Its pretty cool how all of a sudden you have a larger family and love them all in an instant. Its fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment