Monday, June 29, 2009

Lagoon

Friday was Anthony's birthday. Me Aaron and my fam all went up to Lagoon on Friday. Lagoon is a lot of fun. But I must say that Disneyland is far better because it has a magical feel to it. Lagoon feels like a carnival, not much atmosphere to it. But it was lots of fun nun the less. Got to hang with the fam, I love being with them. We went on the Wicked (me, Aaron, Dad and Dani). Dani and I were freaking out while being strapped in to the ride. Aaron was just lauphing at us and said its to late now :). Haha. It was a lot of fun. We also went on the Rocket that ride is the scariest thing ever, but one of the funnest. I get off that ride and my legs are wobbly and I can barely stand super scary :) but lots of fun. Then the rain came and lots of it, it was like a sheet was coming down. We then decided to call it quits and head back to my parents house to give Anthony his presents and eat some cake. My Mom makes the best hot water cake mmm....mm.... good. then saturday my Dad and Dani and I went to the movies and Aaron went golfing with our wards Elders quorum. We went and saw The Land of the Lost. Let me tell you that was such a lame show lots of naughty stuff and it wasn't even close to funny, ill timing. Just dumb, don't go see this movie I felt dummer just watching it. Then after Aaron and I went to a bbq with the Elders quarum and there families. Not too much to eat, but I guess i shouldn't have expected anything since men where planning it :) haha jk. It was good food hamburgers and hot dogs. Met some new people so that was fun. Sunday went to church and gave a lesson. I not sure how good a teacher I am I always feel as if the kids are really bored. Oh well if I'm not good now this is a learning experiance and hopefully I will get better. Hopefully :). Then we went to my parents house to visit and eat dinner. I love going to see my family I love them so much. We had some tasty chicken and fried rice and some biskets good stuff. We played Clue after dinner thats a fun game I won the first just by a good guess Nicci won the second and Aaron won the third. All around good times. Life is so amazing, I love Aaron so much and everyday that gets stronger and stronger. I am so very thankful for all the many blessings I have Aaron, my family, my new family, my friends, our house, our cars, Aarons job and so many more things. I love spending all my time with my love Aaron he is my all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment