Thursday, June 4, 2009
Rain :)
Tuesday night all was right, we went for a ride in the rain. We then arrived at a parking garage, parked and walked in the rain. We also passed the train, we ran until we could run no more. We reached the Assembly Hall in Temple square where there was a band playing. Aaron got a flyer informing us of some free concerts in the park. But since it was poring the concert was held inside at the Assembly Hall in Temple Square. It was fun band, it played jazz and swing. It was so fun to go and listen to the band play. It made me want to swing dance. Aaron and I are going to take some swing dance lessons, I am so excited. I love to dance. The rain was fun the concert was fun and being with Aaron made it perfect :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment