Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer

Its kind of crazy how fast time flies. Seems summer has gone by in the blink of an eye. Its already mid August. Seems like we've been all kinds of busy. We are looking for houses still can't seem to find one that we feel good about. But we have narrowed down the area. In the Draper area. We are are heading out to California tomorrow. I'm so excited! We get to get away from work and be able to enjoy the nice warm weather. I wish that summer would last longer I love the warm weather. We bought some tennis rackets and have been trying to teach ourselves how to play. Aaron is doing better than I am. I am in very poor shape I don't have any stamina I'm done in about 20 minutes. haha. So I've invested in some running shoes and a cute outfit to match and we started running on Saturday. I was pretty tired but felt pretty good afterwords. And even had enough energy to play some tennis after. Not too bad haha. Can I just tell you life is so amazing being married knowing that you have a great man to be with all the time is the best in the whole world. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment